Ace Seeds Panama Breeders Pack Feminized – Semi Femminizzati.
THE GENUINE PANAMA RED ADAPTED TO MODERN INDOOR GROWING AND TEMPERATE LATITUDES. NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL ITS GENETIC DIVERSITY FOR BREEDING.
In Panama Breeders Pack, we offer you the best genetics available from this amazing work with Panamanian sativas, that we consider is the best american sativa bred in the last 15 years.
The breeding of this strain was started by Greengrocer, an american grower, who initially developed a hybrid between an old Panama green sativa and another old Panama Red sativa, then this hybrid was pollinated by a third Panama Red strain coming from Mano Negra (RIP). Then the final 3 way hybrid was developed by Kaiki since the beginning of ACE Seeds until 2007, then onwards Dubi continued the breeding of the strain until today by doing 4 more generations of breeding, using a wide variety of parental plants.
We offer you our best F8-F10 Panama lines in feminized format, where you can find the best genetics from the different phenos that this strains has to offer: the green, the reddish/pinkish, the purple one and combinations inbetween.
Description of the mother parental plants:
– Panama Goddess F10 elite: It’s the best Panama mother we keep in our mother room, found in our last selections with this strain. It’s a very vigorous, strong and branched pheno, with very high resin production, dense compact flowers and refined lemony incensey aromas of american sativa. The effect is very powerful, clean, psychedelic, and stimulant. Flowering time is around 11-12 weeks, producing a high yield.
– Green Panama F8: Older green pheno that is closer to the first green expressions of this hybrid that had the cleaner and more energetic effects. This mother is a great example of this green pheno, showing huge vigour and yield. Its colas are huge, although not so dense or resinous like F10 elite mother. The aromas are woody, spicy and incensey. Flowering time of 12-13 weeks.
– Panama Red F6 S1: S1 of an excellent F6 Panama red parental plant that we have widely used in the first stages of the breeding of this strain. We selected a S1 coming from this F6 red line to stabilize this spectacular colorful pheno that shows beautiful reddish and pinkish pistils (especially outdoors). This S1 has a more moderate vigour and yield. The effect is denser, more narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.
– Panama Red F8: Outstanding pinkish/reddish mother that produces very high resin content, compact rounded flowers and darker incensey aromas. The effect is very powerful, dense, narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.
Panama Breeders Pack Feminized contains 3 feminized lines (5 feminized seeds/ per line) :
– Lemony/incensey: F10 lemony/incensey panamas x Panama Goddess reversed.
– Green: Green Panama F8 x Panama Goddess reversed.
– Red/Pink: Panama Red F6 S1 and Panama Red F8 x Panama Goddess reversed.
Tipo F8-F12 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID
Sativa / Indica ratio 100 % sativa
THC 15-21 %
CBG Up to 3 %
Flowering indoors 9-12 weeks
Flowering outdoors 3rd week of October
Resistance against spider mites Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew Average
Resistance against botrytis High
Resistance against white fly Average
Resistance against cold Average-High
Resistance against heat High
Genetics Hybrid between 3 panamanian sativa strains.
Structure Tall and branched sativa of great strength.
Bouquet Penetrating organic aroma, mainly lemon, vanilla and incense. In some phenos sweeter, with strawberry aromas.
High Very powerful, psychedelic and long lasting effect. The red pheno usually has a denser and heavier effect, while the green ones provide a much cleaner and energetic experience.
Terpene profile High amounts of terpinolene (almost 50%), followed by moderate contents of alpha pinene, beta pinene, limonene, and myrcene and trans-ocmene in smaller amounts. Sesquiterpenes: only guaiol.
Growing Tips Excellent adaptability to indoor growing.
Outdoors, it is also a very adaptable plant that has been successfully grown for years in temperate latitudes, and even in cold climates such as in southern France or Eastern Europe.
Genetic analyses performed at Phylos laboratories show that Panama has a unique and uncommon genotype, of moderate genetic variability. Panama is one of the best pure sativas available for the development of very powerful, aromatic, resinous and high yielding hybrids, with moderate flowering time and with excellent adaptability to indoor growing.
It accepts high levels of nutrients, producing an enormous harvest when the conditions are adequate.